As the first official week of autumn begins, the Fall 2016 semester at Suffolk is in full swing! I hope you’ve been enjoying what’s left of summer and the beginning of a new school year. This time of year includes the fall weather, activities, and food we’ve all been waiting for. It also involves getting back into of a full schedule of class, work, and extra curriculars. We’ve been back in classes for a few weeks now, and I’m sure you’re starting to get an idea of what this semester has in store for you.
The best way to make a great semester is to get off to a great start, and this blog is dedicated to a few ways you can do just that…all on your phone. These are some small, simple, and digital tips to help start off your semester right.
1. Follow Suffolk on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) to keep up to date with what’s happening on campus.
2. Bookmark the Blackboard website on your internet app. Professors are constantly updating assignments and resources, so check it regularly.
3. Get into the habit of using your iPhone calendar or download a calendar app (like Todoist or Sunrise) to keep track of your meetings, exams, and assignments.
4. Pin, favorite, or bookmark a fall recipe to try before the end of September.
5. Add the new Center for Learning and Academic Success phone number into your contacts to easily call and make a tutoring appointment.
Keep checking the CLAS blog for more tips like these throughout the semester. Wishing you the best of luck in your new semester!